Presenting a Traditional Nursery Rhyme its raining its pouring. This children’s song was first recorded by the composer Charles Ives in 1939, in New York.
Short History About Its Raining Its Pouring
|It’s Raining, It’s Pouring is an English language nursery rhyme and children’s song. It has a Roud Folk Song Index number of 16814. The earliest known audio recording of the song was made in 1939 in New York by anthropologist and folklorist Herbert Halpert and is held in the Library of Congress. Charles Ives added musical notes in 1939, and a version of it was copyrighted in 1944 by Freda Selicoff.|
Its Raining Its Pouring Lyrics
It’s raining, it’s pouring;
The old man is snoring.
He went to bed and he
Bumped his head
And he couldn’t get up in the morning.
It’s snowing, it’s blowing
The old man is growing
He ate so much one day for lunch
Every part of him was showing.
It warm out and sunny
The old man loves honey
He tried to seize
A batch from the bee’s
And they didn’t find it funny.
You May Like –
- Hickory Dickory Dock Nursery Rhyme Song with Lyrics in English
- Little Miss Muffet Nursery Rhyme
- Little Bo Peep Nursery Rhyme
- This Little Pig Nursery Rhyme
- Crooked Man Nursery Rhyme
- Bingo Nursery Rhyme
- Jack and Jill Nursery Rhyme
- Mockingbird Lyrics Nursery Rhyme
- The Wheels On The Bus Lyrics
- Hot Cross Buns Song Lyrics
- This Little Light Of Mine Lyrics
- Row Row Row Your Boat Lyrics
Its Raining Its Pouring FAQ-
When Was The Origin Of”Its Raining Its Pouring”?
In 1939 New York
Who Is The Composer Of “Its Raining Its Pouring”?